Belgian Business Founders Retreat in the Belgian Ardennes
Zen Den Coworking and Adventures and No More Networking have come together to bring you our first collaboration, a unique Belgian Business Founders Retreat. Come and enjoy a getaway to the stunning Belgian countryside with like-minded, established entrepreneurs and business founders.
We are catering this experience to experienced business founders and entrepreneurs for a weekend of deep connection, professional growth, and inspiration to support your business growth.
- 2x Nights in a stunning Private Residence in the Belgian Ardennes
- 2x Breakfasts, 2x Lunches, Luxury Wine and Cheese Tasting and Gourmet Restaurant Meal with Wine Pairing
- 2x Entrepreneurial Masterminds, led by experienced entrepreneurs
- Your own Private Room
- Scenic Walking tour through the beautiful Belgian Ardennes region on our doorstep.
- The chance to connect with other established entrepreneurs and build lasting connections in an intimate environment
Connect with like-minded entrepreneurs
Established entrepreneurs from Tenerife, business founders from all around the world, and well-connected community builders from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
We’ll be with a group of 16 – 22 inspiring entrepreneurs.
What makes this Zen Den and No More Networking collaboration so special?
Drawing from our meeting at Founders BBQ in Tenerife we realized we have very aligned goals and have put something together very special that can benefit both of our communities.
If you want to learn more about our partners No More Networking, they have has successful event attendees, such as:
- Simone Vincenzi, founder of GTeX
- Christa Romano, Founder of Digital Nomad Life Academy
- Kristin Wilson, founder of Traveling with Kristin, author of Digital Nomads For Dummies
See what No More Networking events that they attended:
What’s the experience like?
Immerse yourself in an inspiring and serene setting where innovation meets tranquility.
At our Founders Retreat, you will experience a blend of professional growth and personal relaxation.
- Inspiring Interactions: Engage in meaningful conversations with peers who share your passion for entrepreneurship. Our curated group of attendees ensures that every interaction has the potential to spark new ideas or forge valuable partnerships.
- Learning from Leaders: Participate in Entrepreneurial Masterminds led by seasoned entrepreneurs. These sessions are designed to provide deep insights and practical strategies that you can apply directly to your business.
- Culinary Delights: Savor gourmet meals and a luxury wine and cheese tasting experience.
Relax in nature: Recharge your mind with a scenic walking tour through the breathtaking landscapes of the Belgian Ardennes.
- Exclusive Ambiance: Stay in a stunning private residence. Reflect on the day’s learnings and experiences in your private room.
- Lasting Connections: Beyond business, this retreat is about building a community. You’ll leave not just with new insights, but with enduring connections that extend well beyond the event.
At the Founders Retreat, you’re not just attending an event; you’re becoming part of an exclusive community of leaders who value growth, connection, and balance.
The experience that will leave you inspired, connected, and revitalized.
Dietary preferences and allergies
We’re able to cater to dietary preferences (vegetarian/vegan/non-alcohol/etc.) and allergies.
Please mention any dietary preferences and/or allergies in the ‘Additional information’ field when making your booking.
- Colonge – 1h17m drive
- Liège Airport – 35m drive
- Dusseldorf – 1h20m drive
- Brussels Airport – 1hr20m drive
- Maastricht Aachen Airport – 40m drive
You have the option to cancel according to the terms below.
- Cancel more than 70 days before departure: Pay 10% of the booking amount
- Cancel between 70 and 30 days before departure? Pay 50% of the booking amount
- Cancel 30 days or less before departure: Pay 100% of the booking amount
Booking cancellations always need to be summited in writing, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The receipt date of the cancellation is considered the termination date.
If received after 5:00 PM local time or on the weekend, the next working day is considered the termination date.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you! It will be a value-packed retreat, with an opportunity to learn skills to grow your business, as well as an opportunity to connect with like-minded entrepreneurs.